the Rift

When I was small

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Are you ready for
The perfect storm

Ampere often came here when she was nestled too deeply in her thoughts and needed to escape. Though she preferred the many coast lines of Helovia to ease her mind and her heart, sometimes there was something refreshing about weaving through the trees of the Threshold and spying the newly arrived, usually so hopeful and full of wonderful tales from the realms beyond. Ampere needed a reminder right not of what was good in the world, and what was beyond Helovia and its gods.

It wasn't a newcomer that she came across today however, quite the opposite.

A familiar voice tugged at her ears, and a scent too if she'd had half the mind to pay attention to it among the pine. Still, Ampere's heart quickened at the familiar sound, and like electricity prickling through her she felt the hairs on her nape tingle, her feathers fluffing up of their own will. Aithniel her mind whispered, and the word instantly tugged on the bond of the parrot fluttering above. He cocked his head and hurried down to Ampere's side, claws tangling in her mane just before she turned and hurriedly walked through the forest.

There was another familiar voice, Pippigrin, but the halffling's presence wasn't enough to deter her from seeing Aithniel once more. Much as she might have wanted the girl all to herself, having her at all was better than not. So it was Ampere broke through the foliage and into view as Pippigrin just finished speaking. The sight of the Sun's daughter standing in the clearing, a dark angel, left Ampere momentarily breathless.

All this time she had wondered, had thought, had even tried to ask. Now though, with Tandavi's confessionals still echoing in her ears, Ampere knew without a doubt, this was her daughter.

"Aithniel," she greeted, barely above as whisper as the name tangled up in her throat, caught amid too many emotions.

"I'm so glad to see you safely back. I'd heard the Sun had sent you away on a mission about Kaos, and I'd feared for your safety given the dangers of going alone."

A M P E R E
HALO OF COLD HAIR & _LIGHTNING

schwartz.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
When I was small - by Aithniel - 05-08-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: When I was small - by Pippigrin - 05-08-2017, 12:22 PM
RE: When I was small - by Ampere - 05-08-2017, 02:50 PM