the Rift

good for nothing//OPEN

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

'What say her minds?'
Peatree looked down from his perch in the canopy at the ghostly woman, avoiding the gaze of the zephyr to the best of his ability; he knew those things were capable of pretty significant damage, and with wings as papery as a leaf Peatree felt the need to pull them closer.

While the bad had asked what the mare was thinking, Tilney had not yet began to pry. Slowly, as if approaching a startled wild doe, the doctor gingerly entered the grove. His dememor remained calm with the smallest of smiles on his lantern-lit face to match, his steps long but few. Witnessing how she stood, casting a learned and knowing gaze over each limb and how they worked their way to a standing position to gain any kind of assurance that she was not hurt. There was no blood, no evidence of a scrap, and from what he saw she had managed to stand quite fine; in summary, the subject was of adequate health from a first glance, albeit quite exhausted (and startled it would seem).
"I...I'm fine." she had finally croaked, her voice cracking with her words, though this was something that went almost unnoticed by the ginger one who only gazed back with concern, his own thoughts reaching out to the nightmare she was escaping.

"Nightmares. Hmm" He would conclude, soon withdrawing his powers from her midst; all it took was a thought, a look in another direction... it just happened. It switched off.
"I am Tilney,-" the gentleman paused, taking his gaze skyward as his bonded Chiroptera swooped down to take his place on his antlers. "-A Moon Doctor of the World's Edge".
"here I too, Tilney..." Pea scolded, turning his nose from the direction of the stranger and down towards the green eyes of his friend. A snort, one of laughter and sighs escaped the doctor's nostrils at the bat's antics, and shaking his cranium slightly the stag added an introduction for the fruit bat. "And this is Peatree. Are you a bit lost?"
He asked this lightheartedly, though his expression was slightly on the serious side. Being lost out here was no smiling matter.

@Idolum

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
good for nothing//OPEN - by Idolum - 05-09-2017, 12:21 AM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Tilney - 05-09-2017, 04:26 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Idolum - 05-10-2017, 11:00 AM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Tilney - 05-10-2017, 02:29 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Idolum - 05-10-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Tilney - 05-10-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: good for nothing//OPEN - by Idolum - 05-10-2017, 08:22 PM