the Rift

Like A Tidal Wave [OPEN SPAR]

Akumi Posts: 24
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 years (Bird Song) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Rose
AKUMI
    Akumi walked along the endless blues edge and stuck a red hoof inside. The water felt cool to her hooves but had a hint of warmth. The ocean stretched in and out between her black legs while her mane and tail floated atop the water. She came here to visit but the ocean gave her an energy inside unlike none before. She was excited and thought about having a friendly spar with someone. Having a spar with no hard feelings afterward sounded like fun, but with who? She had no idea who else would also be in the mood just for fun. She'd never even fought anyone before so its not like she knew what she was doing. Her plan was to "wing it" as best she could and just see what happens  "I would like to have a friendly spar with someone!" She spoke aloud. She preferred someone of the same muscle structure and height for an even match but anything would do.
PhilosopheR
world's edge
Image Credit

Setting: Endless Blue

Looking for just a friendly spar with Akumi. No permanent injury or death. I have never actually sparred with anyone before so I dont know how battle rolling and such goes either. So a teaching lesson along with this spar would be appreciated. Since I havent before I figured, why not learn now <3
Someday somebody will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Messages In This Thread
Like A Tidal Wave [OPEN SPAR] - by Akumi - 05-11-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: Like A Tidal Wave [OPEN SPAR] - by Pippigrin - 05-11-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Like A Tidal Wave [OPEN SPAR] - by Akumi - 05-16-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Like A Tidal Wave [OPEN SPAR] - by Pippigrin - 05-18-2017, 12:46 AM