the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

The sky faded from the pinks and purples of dusk to the inky black of night. Pounding hooves can be heard easily over the quite shushing noise of the ocean. The large stallion and dragon might live surrounded by the sea, but it was different on this side of Helovia. There was something about looking out over this part of the ocean that seemed truly endless. Maybe it was because you was currently alone gazing out at the rippling water as they raced down the sand. Sometimes it just felt good to get away from the herd and his responsibilities. It felt like just yesterday he had been a plain member of the Throat with nothing more to do than just wonder his home and bring home lost souls. Now he had a whole herd to look after and care for. Their health was in his hands, and he didn't feel like he was capable. He was so young, with so many things to learn, yet his Apa trusted him with the lives of everyone in the herd.

A deep sigh ruffled his muzzle as he finally halted his run to stare out at the sea. Zafir flew off in search of something to hunt down and devour. He stood silently gazing out at the dark water losing himself in the constant hush and shh sound of the water lapping at the sand. He hadn't realized how close he had come to the World's Edge cliff. In all honesty he didn't even know about the cliff there. He'd never been to the World's Edge, or in it at least. He had skirted the boundaries once long ago, when he had been hunting for his long lost mother. He balked at the memories of his gentle voiced mother. It had been to long since he had seen her delicate features smiling down at him. His heart gave a painful thump as her face floated into his mind.

The sound of wings beating at the early dawn air shoved the memories away for him. Dual eyes shifted upward searching for the source curiously. He could tell by the sound the wings were a lot larger than Zafir's so he wondered what or who was coming towards him. In the lightening sky he could see a Pegasus lowering towards the beach. He watched as a lithe form landed easily further down the beach. The form walked slowly moving closer to him, but not really towards him. He wondered if the lone figure even noticed him. A slight breeze brought him scents of evergreens and the perfume worn only by ladies. Was she here for the same reasons he was? Did she need to get away and clear her head as well?

if so maybe she thought as he did that speaking to a new person was the best way to do calm his whirling mind. Cautiously he called out, his warm gravely voice brushing the cool air. He didn't want to frighten the lady away by rushing forward. He strode forward his body falling easily into it's open posture. Had he ever held himself in any other way, or had he always been this kind? He couldn't remember. A gentle smile fell into place reaching all the way to his dual colored eyes. As he drew close enough his eyes slipped over her gentle frame. In the dim light he couldn't tell if it was black or bay that broke up the white spots. She was shorter and slightly older than himself, but he didn't mind. Most horses were shorter than his towering height. His eyes shifted to the flowers growing around her hooves. "It looks like it might be a beautiful morning." He smiled and dipped his head in greeting, "My name is Astarot, it's nice to meet you Miss." He gazed down at her wondering what she was doing out here alone.

Words
Words;; 650
OOC/Tags;; @Naerys

ASTAROT & TYRATH
I'm the pretty one in this bromance

[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea - by Astarot - 05-18-2017, 01:05 AM