the Rift

[OPEN] aftermath

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Rikyn

Heading towards the healer’s region of the herd land, blood still slowly making its steady way from my various wounds, I think over the battle, while Duir frets over the damage to my dark skin.  Occasionally touching it with his muzzle, leaving a stain of red smeared across his nose, he attempts to push the skin back together, to little avail.  Used to his over attentive nature, I’ve long since quit telling him to fuck off, and that it’s useless; it makes little difference to the compassionate creature I share half a soul with.  Besides, as he reminds me, detecting my faint annoyance at his touches interrupting my thoughts, it hurt me too.

Regardless, I replay the scenarios of the spar again and again, pinpointing the lack of blood on my opponent and the amount coming out of me to be mostly my fault.  Having entered the foray entirely too sure of my ability to dodge her, I hadn’t put enough emphasis on making sure I’d made good, clean hits, or, at the very least, keeping her at a better distance, to not have manhandled me like she did.  It also wasn’t particularly clever picking the fight in her front yard, either.

At least my ass-muscle works again, though there are certainly twin bruises, one on each cheek, as I arrive over the rolling hillside, into the section of the valley designated for plants and mending.  Moving passed the greenhouse, I head towards the cavern which most often houses Lena, arranging, preparing, and sorting herbs, particularly this time of year.  It never crosses my mind that it could be someone else I hear rummaging about in there, as I poke my head in with a cordial nicker of hello.

"Anyone here?" I ask.

[ OOC:  Dressy should be coming but others are ofc welcome <3 ]
I’d love to be the one to disappoint you
when I don’t fall down
 @Mortuus Nox

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
aftermath - by Rikyn - 05-12-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: aftermath [healer?] - by Mortuus Nox - 05-15-2017, 08:23 PM
RE: aftermath [healer?] - by Rikyn - 05-18-2017, 10:31 AM