liars that teach, teachers that lie

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
dragonborn
The snow isn't crunchy.

The Sun is still too hot for it to be crunchy yet.

My breath can make it crunchy.

Your breath can make it solid, Dramyrth. Do you want to see me slip, is that it?

You wouldn't slip.

I know.

It was an odd conversation, held between dragonmare and dragon, as they wandered idly from their southerly direction to the northern reaches of the realm that was Helovia. Today, they walked, for the air was thinner here, and the thermals of warm air rising from the earth not enough fill the mare's wings and offer lift without expending too much effort. So they walked, the early morning breeze tickling at their pelt and scales, the post-dawn twilight painting the realm in strangely muted tones. Soon enough, it would be a dazzling array of gold and silver as the Sun mounted the mountainous horizon to the east; soon, colour would be born into the lands again.

A deep breath, chilled with the northern, snowy climes, filled the lungs of the dragonmare, as she watched the lazy way her companion drifted ahead on the lingering breeze. There was a purpose to their presence here, though their pace was slow and casual, they were aiming to eventually arrive at the Basin, to partake in the festival. The reason for their reluctance was unclear even to them - perhaps they were simply feeling lazy.

Perhaps they were scared of facing the lands that held her mother hostage.

Amaris threw the breath she had taken away, blowing it through salmon-tinged nostrils with a soft, airy snort. A silent tickle prodded her thoughts then, an arrow of caution, as her dragon, with his keener senses and higher vantage point, saw the stallion ahead. Golden eyes looked, and then he was there, with his deep blue tones and muscular build, the General of the Basin was before them.

The dragonmare offered a soft greeting, a nod and a smile, knowing that such things were more for show than anything else - theirs was an acquaintanceship of polite faces and political agreements, nothing more substantial existed (but that didn't mean it couldn't?).

"Erebos," she offered in her warm, welcoming tones, allowing a smile to curve her lips as an idea bloomed within her. A sudden, seemingly random sensation of recklessness grew with it, and she was filled with an almost overwhelming desire to unfurl her whip and see how fast he could dodge it. Such an act might be considered impolite, however, to the point where the precious peace between their herds might be threatened, so the dragonmare restrained her desire, instead posing it as a question, for him to confirm or deny whatever might unfold next.

"Care to test your mettle?" she posed, arching her nape and striking the ground with a strong foreleg, unfolding her wings slightly to increase the effect.

@Erebos Spar!
479 words
0/3 attack posts
Erebos is welcome to have first strike~
Just post-dawn, Sun is just about to show over the mountain peaks. Orangemoon, Frostbreath Steppe, slushy patchy snow.
sky above me — earth below me
and fire within me
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
liars that teach, teachers that lie - by Amaris - 05-13-2017, 12:14 AM