the Rift

[OPEN] [welcome] Lunar butterflies

Idolum Posts: 11
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 2
Sospes :: Common Zephyr :: Roc .A.
Oh Mother, I can feel the soil fall over my head.
The walk seemed longer to Idolum.  Instead of using her feathered limbs to lift herself above her traveling companion, she slowly strode behind him on the ground.  Her wings itched to be used, but she ignored the twitching feeling.  As she walked in silence, her panicky feeling started to dissipate.  She could travel without feeling watched...judged.  The stallion seemed kind, understanding of her anxious personality.

For now...

Sospes' words felt heavy, but she tried to tune him out, instead sending him a glare each time he eyed the bat.  The bird had filled his belly with the flesh of a wild rabbit, and now sat upon her withers, preening his inky feathers.  

The sun is going down.

I know...

We should find a secluded spot somewhere.

Her mind was drawn from her bonded's words to the ones that fell from the hazel stallion.  She stared at the glass spikes that stuck out from the ground for a moment before following him through a set of gates.  It was an interesting piece of history, and she could imagine a wall of thick glass surrounding the area.  Almost like her own see-through barrier that she kept around herself.

There is someone else...

Sospes stood at attention, his wings outstretched as a mare...filly...approached them. She too was adorned with a set of antlers, but they shone a more golden hue then that of Tilney.  Her ears settled back, a familiar feeling of anxiety filling her as the stranger called out to the stallion.  Her inquiry was bright, like that of a child, along with a flash of a smile.  The girl seemed cheerful.  Idolum let her ears swivel forward before offering her own shy grin.

Are you going to let the man speak for you?

No!

Then do it yourself.

Tentatively, she forced her muscles to relax before offering some words in her cracked voice.  "Idolum...my name is Idolum.  Um, Tilney offered a place to stay.  I hope that is ok?...."
@Tilney @Maude || Thank you  thank you thank you for your patience!

Messages In This Thread
[welcome] Lunar butterflies - by Tilney - 05-15-2017, 11:44 PM
RE: [welcome] Lunar butterflies - by Maude - 05-17-2017, 09:57 AM
RE: [welcome] Lunar butterflies - by Idolum - 05-22-2017, 11:05 PM
RE: [welcome] Lunar butterflies - by Lyanna - 05-23-2017, 01:41 PM