the Rift

[OPEN] brown leaves, grey skies [welcoming]

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
It doesn’t take Mara long to find him, because the crafter is already out looking for his girls when Ranjiri returns with Geronimo. Occasionally calling out for Letha or Ranjiri, sometimes both, the gentle-hearted man grows increasingly worried that they’ve slipped out, and run away from him. Not sure what he’s done, either, the distress only worsens, so, when his beloved’s companion scampers into the path before him, a sigh of relief is most immediately what the stallion manages, followed by realigning his path to follow the dog-form shifter to her bonded.

The sight of his golden embellished darling fills him with a secondary wave of relief, and though Letha is not with her, just her presence is enough to assure him that, surely, her daughter is somewhere in the Edge, exploring or playing. Anything but leaving him behind, he can accept, and that love which he’d begun to think had meandered away, suddenly fills his eyes as he moves towards her. With a gentle embrace, he strives to enfold her shoulders beneath the embrace of his cocoa neck, kissing his lips across her cheek as he pulls back to look into her brilliant, ruby tone eyes.

"Ranjiri," he murmurs, about to ask her where she had been, when he sees the colt with her. Drawing back to take in the sight of the mostly white, scrawny thing, his eyes fill with concern for the scraggly babe. "Who is this?"

He asks, instead.

And now the ice is stirring and spring is near
There is no one calling but the sound is clear
And though I'm not yet gone, I'm still not here

Image by Neverrmind@DA - Code by Me
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
brown leaves, grey skies [welcoming] - by Ranjiri - 05-16-2017, 05:48 PM
RE: brown leaves, grey skies [welcoming] - by Dragomir - 05-17-2017, 11:01 AM