the Rift

[OPEN] brown leaves, grey skies [welcoming]

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

let the winds erase me,

like the memory of a kiss

The sound of the boy’s voice is the first to draw her attention. Lyanna had been vaguely aware there were other horses nearby, but sometimes she doesn’t seek them out, figuring on occasion horses may be looking for a little privacy, especially from their Queen, and especially when they are hiding in the mists of the forest. It’s where she often comes for her own quiet time, weaving through the trees that had become her friends over the years, enjoying the cool mist that curls around her legs.

But the voice that reaches her now is unfamiliar, and some combination of duty and simple curiosity bring her in the direction of the group. She recognizes two of them, though she’s never spent much time with either. Lyanna had been part of the rather large greeting party when they’d arrived, and she’d quickly taken her leave, figuring it better not to overwhelm the newcomers. But she smiles brightly now, glad to see them again. Both had seemed pleasant, and she’d looked forward to getting to know them better.

Her eyes drift to the boy that she assumes yelled Geronimo, because she’s never seen the boy before. Large wings spread from his side, and though he is largely pale in color, there’s a blue circle around his eye that stands out brightly. “Hello,” she says warmly, casting her eyes around to all of them. “Dragomir and Ranjiri, right?” she asks, pretty sure she remembers their names, but checking just in case. “I’m Lyanna,” she adds, even though they probably already know. It still feels polite to introduce herself again, just in case. But as she speaks, she mostly turns her attention to the new boy, her name given largely for his benefit. “Who do we have here?” she asks with a grin toward the boy.

lyanna

let these waters takes me

Image © Rhiaan

@Ranjiri @Dragomir @Geronimo

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
brown leaves, grey skies [welcoming] - by Ranjiri - 05-16-2017, 05:48 PM
RE: brown leaves, grey skies [welcoming] - by Lyanna - 05-21-2017, 10:14 AM