the Rift

[PRIVATE] going to mars

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
The ground felt as if it had dropped from underneath her as the blue man’s words resonated within her. The Throat was looking for her? She wanted to believe it with all of her heart that this was true but why would they want her back? It was then like a black snake mistrust wrapped itself around her brain, and whispered in her mind ’never trust a stallion, when have they ever helped you? The thought made the mare take a staggering step back but that was all because the Throat was her home once and you couldn’t escape from home so easily.

However whatever mistrust she had evaporated like steam when true concern and worry inked its way into the man – Sunjata’s – voice. And the mention of her son. This man could bring her home, somewhere she could be safe and where she could possibly be loved…where she could see her son. It was suddenly too much and Sabia had to lean against a few steady bamboo stocks to support her. The mare was completely silent for what seemed like ages, lost in thoughts that seemed like a storm come to blow her away.

It was then, as this man stood in front of her unknowing to the battle inside her mind, she decided. Decided to break the dam and let everything she bottled up flow, if she was to return to the Throat and function she would have to tell someone of the misdeed done to her. Finally returning her sea green eyes to the man she let out a shaky sigh. “If I am to come back there is something I must finally confess” she said quietly, her tone the complete opposite of when she first spoke to the man.

“I feared speaking this to any soul – I thought it would make me look weak” her words were broke by a weak chuckle. “I suppose I cant look any more weak then I already do right now” she said raising her wings slightly and motioning at herself.

Sabia gathered herself against the tears fighting to spill, “my son Saoirse, I love that boy he is mine and will never be his sire’s know that.” Sabia again stopped because she knew she was rambling. “I was attacked and used by a man smelling of the Basin and the product of my weakness was Saoirse…”

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes: Sorry it took so long! Wow my post sucks sorry
@Sunjata
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
going to mars - by Sunjata - 05-17-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: going to mars - by Sabia - 05-22-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: going to mars - by Sunjata - 05-24-2017, 01:06 AM
RE: going to mars - by Sabia - 06-12-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: going to mars - by Sunjata - 06-12-2017, 06:47 PM