the Rift

[PRIVATE] going to mars

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
S U N J A T A

He watched her, as his voice reached her with the worry that the Throat held for this woman he’d never met. Still, she was a sister of the Throat (at least at one point) and if anything, she must have impacted someone to have them ask of her whereabouts. Quietly, he nodded along as she spoke, her voice cracked and misused in a way that made Sunjata’s heart ache for her. He had never experienced such a feeling, only remembering it briefly as mothers and fathers wept for their children who died in battle. Only then, did he understand what kind of horrors the world held.

She spoke of confessions, and he bobbed his pale head to her, his icy eyes softening to sapphires as he looked upon her, her tone changing in an almost regrettable tone. His ears wavered, unsure of what to make of the idea that she might confess something to her. Was she a murderer? His mind suddenly began to come up with various scenarios of what kind of things this mare might confess. Intrigued, he tilted his head, encouraging her silently to continue with her story.

I was attacked and used by a man smelling of the Basin and the product of my weakness was Saoirse.” A frown found his dark lips as he shook his head. It was the complete opposite of what he imagined it would be – still, any man in his mind that took advantage of a woman was no man at all. His ears flattened slightly before perking as he attempted to take a step toward the mare, his wings relaxed to show he was to be no threat to her. “I’m so sorry that happened to you.” He began, his thick voice left his lips in an attempt to calm her. “It is not your fault, Sonneblom. I will protect you, if you will allow it.” He paused, a tri colored wing extending toward her to show her his offer. “Come home with me. We can clean you up. I’m also sure the Sultan would like to know what happened.” He finally answered, his wing still outstretched to help her stand if she wished.

"Talk."

Sonneblom - Sunflower

you might not be interested in war
— but war is interested in you.
image credits

@Sabia no worries, dear <3

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
going to mars - by Sunjata - 05-17-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: going to mars - by Sabia - 05-22-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: going to mars - by Sunjata - 05-24-2017, 01:06 AM
RE: going to mars - by Sabia - 06-12-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: going to mars - by Sunjata - 06-12-2017, 06:47 PM