the Rift

courage, dear heart

elaphaea Posts: 3
Unclaimed
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0hh :: 4
alimarije

go ahead, underestimate me
Her feet barely make a sound as she swiftly moves through the forest. Branches and tree bark flash by, the moon eerily shining down on her as she goes her way. She can already feel her blood flowing, pumping through her veins, her legs running carefully between twigs and leafs. Careful to not make a sound. The cold wind carves into her long slender legs, she quivers for a moment and then simply shrugs. She's been through worse, she was born in a long winter, when snow kept falling and all the water was frozen. She survived, marked by winter with her icy blue eyes. She did love the season however, the cold makes her feel numb and that's what she liked most, numbness.

A sigh leaves her lips, swirling the air around her feminine face before it disappears into thin air. With pale eyes she gazes upon the green everywhere around her, her long braided mane slightly moving on the rhythm of the wind. Maybe it's because of the leafs billowing above her, or maybe she simply lost track of time, and with that, she lost track of her thoughts. But she travelled far and now finds herself in the forest. She pauses for a moment, her long slender legs stretched under her, her neck slightly arched and her head raised. She flutters her dark lashes and turns her ears, taking in any sound she could possibly hear. It's safe, for now.

It's just a matter of time before she's moving again, her legs going quick and steady, her dark mane moving gracious and covering her like a blanket. Like a deer, quick and elegant she finds refugee in the forest, emerges with the shadows and moves along silently. She catches a sound, a breaking twig. She raises her head and points her ears, her nostrils pulsing. Her muscles tense under her deep brown coat. The deep scent of a stallion reaches her nose and she keeps quiet.
[Image: elaphaea_by_mockingale_da94fq6_by_alimarije-dashh26.png]

"Before I am your daughter, your sister, your aunt, niece, or cousin,
I am my own person, and I will not set fire to myself to keep you warm."

Messages In This Thread
courage, dear heart - by elaphaea - 05-18-2017, 12:24 PM
RE: courage, dear heart - by elaphaea - 05-22-2017, 07:30 AM
RE: courage, dear heart - by Tilney - 05-22-2017, 08:47 AM