courage, dear heart

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
[Image: debejr.jpg]
T I L N E Y

The flaxen father was alone.
Peatree, who so despised the threshold had made a firm point of staying at it's border where the trees became thistles, and where his blind bat eyes could actually see the landscape unfolding before him. Tilney on the other hand was not bothered by the crowding of the forest, even if he would occasionally be scratched by the clawing, naked branch of a pine - the forest was his home, it had always been, and these archaic trees would forever be familiar.

The stallion had not ventured so far just to romp under the quivering trees, receiving paper cuts and rashes upon his worn and tired face. He had come to search for her. A trace left behind, a whisper on the wind, a single hair left on the forest floor. Evidence that the light at dawn would ever return.
Arah.
Her restless and wild heart had truly flown this time. Wherever she was, and he was certain she had left the continent, he would send his wishes to.

Dawn was approaching. The faintest glow of pink had began to tip the forest, blending with the light of mother moon, and as the ginger stallion daintily stepped westbound between root and twig we gave a faint gasp as another's footfalls caught in his ears.
SNAP.
He had stepped upon a twig, and in no time at all the lantern-lit stallion was caught under the gaze of a woman - and not the one he had been searching for, but another. Her eyes were of the coldest ice, her skin of blood and marbling stone. If not struck by her beauty, the lad would surely have spoken, though as he craned his crown of antlers high and turned his white-tipped nose in her direction a familiar face was soon to join him.
Peatree swooped in from the canopy, landing upon the gentleman's back with a vibrant (and ear-percing) chirp. The faithful bat had never left it would seem.
'Tilnay!' the bat spoke through their magical bond 'speak her to, shy do not be!'.

A pace or two was taken forth, the chestnut's lantern spilling firelight over the woman and trees.
"Hark," Tilney would begin, his voice soft and fluid "These are dangerous woods m'lady. I would not linger here"

off to a rocky start with the server change but f i n a l l y i can reply
welcome ali my love ☀︎ Your writing is gorgeous, I can picture her so well!
@Elaphaea

image l love, space

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
courage, dear heart - by elaphaea - 05-18-2017, 12:24 PM
RE: courage, dear heart (tilney/toulouse) - by Tilney - 05-19-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: courage, dear heart - by elaphaea - 05-22-2017, 07:30 AM
RE: courage, dear heart - by Tilney - 05-22-2017, 08:47 AM