the Rift

after the fall(open)

Ingrid Posts: 42
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.0 hh :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Reference Credit

Ingrid wound through the trees of the forest, it felt strange now, somehow familiar despite the fact that she'd only actually been through it once. She was here because she felt homesick. A little part of her was sure that someone would arrive with news from New Rheven. What are you, a teary housewife? Get a grip, she thought, rolling her eyes. She suddenly felt very stupid for coming here. What did I expect, for Linger to have come a hundred miles for tea?

She pawed at the dirt, turning to leave, but then she saw somebody she did recognize. A little squirrel with mushrooms running down its back chucked a berry at her face. She clumsily caught it in her mouth, "Hey buddy, nice to see you too!" It scampered down the tree and gave her leg a quick squirrel-hug before it started frantically pointing left while jumping up and down. "Alright Mr. Twix, I got it." Pleased, the critter guided her through the forest until she could see a very lost looking someone in the trees. Just as quickly as it had appeared, the twix vanished.

She edged towards the horse, thinking to herself that he looked a little like Sacre. Closer now, she realized that the stallion wasn't just confused, he was practically teetering along. She rushed forward, "Oh shit, shit, don't fall. Don't you know better than to get hammered in the woods by yourself? Gods, look at you, you're cut off. If you've still got the booze, you should probably give it to me, you know, for uh safekeeping... Then you can tell me what the hell happened to you."

@luthais

Messages In This Thread
after the fall(open) - by Luthais - 05-19-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: after the fall(open) - by Ingrid - 05-19-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: after the fall(open) - by Stellaluna - 05-19-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: after the fall(open) - by Luthais - 05-19-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: after the fall(open) - by Ingrid - 05-20-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: after the fall(open) - by Stellaluna - 05-20-2017, 08:04 PM