the Rift

[OPEN] write down my poems for the few [Festival Storytelling]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
She recognised the healer easily, the bay mare with a pointed horn held aloft her brow, the kind smile and eyes that spoke more than her gentle voice ever would. Amaris had met her officially at the border of the Edge, when Lena travelled there to deliver invitations for this very event, though she felt she knew her from elsewhere. Not intimately, but rather, in a familiar face kind of way.

Memories, it would seem, would always be blurred by the passage of time; Amaris wondered at just what she might have forgotten about her childhood, what had she recollected differently, what had been fogged by her own perspective of various times that she had reflected upon such things?

Lena's Storytelling booth was therefore very intriguing to Amaris, who followed the golden pegasus, her friend Yael, to the stand, vaguely recognising other faces from the crowd as well, offering a friendly nod should they meet her eye but otherwise hanging back some.

The dragonmare sorely wanted to lie upon a mat with the others, but she felt her presence might cause undue unrest in a scene where serenity was meant to reign - so she remained standing, listening, hoping Lena's voice would travel to her ears from where they stood, perched to attention atop her scaled cranium. Dramyrth, ever-present, remained huddled atop her withers, staring with an unreadably intensity at all around, his critiques and criticisms kept silent even to Amaris.
Daniel Schiersner @ flickr & larfsalot @ deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
RE: write down my poems for the few [Festival Storytelling] - by Amaris - 06-12-2017, 11:34 PM