the Rift

[OPEN] Our souls turn into a boat of dreams [VOTG pass]

Noah Posts: 59
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Riven
Trembling focus diverts long enough to worry across her soft skin should she allow it, scanning for injury – the less than graceful landing haunts his erratic thoughts – though his search fails to find the torn skin predicted. His gaze doubles back to the hulking, fleshy god before them.  The weight of humbleness – though he isn’t a pretentious soul to begin with – sets like concrete in the eagle’s great, hammering heart and astonished eyes drink in slowly the heavy, stirring taste of divinity.

He speaks and the note of his resonating, otherworldly voice, like all-encompassing thunder, rolls vividly and vigorously along the winding corridors of his mind, but even as the impressionable young stallion stands there, torn between the trills of alarm and ringing amazement, broad invisible wings of reassurance, blanket across all feeling to numb away emotion.

Warmed immediately, both in body and in mind, the stutter and stumble of his thought pattern wane, and left in wake of the shock is a mellow assembly of understanding. The eagle beholds the King again, with fresh clarity and greater respect; that which truly should have been from the very beginning. The island from whence he hailed originally had been crafted with skill and love by the great Goddess of the moon, wind and sea, Pella, so the concept – the extravagance and mystery – was not an entirely new one; having said that, his beloved Pella had never blessed the earth with her heavenly presence.

Eyes fall upon the liver face of the dove as she launches (unexpectedly) into conversation - even a little intimidated as they behold the newly assertive her - and then exaggerated silence leaks slowly between them as romantic, exotic and incomprehensible syllables fall to the murmur of the churning sea below… That stark blue eye then turns to him and he answers the God of the Earth hesitantly, "I was curious too."
Noah
I was born a warrior
I was born a warrior
Image | Coding

@Mythical Request @Nora
Plots | Absences | Wishlist
Please tag me in openers and spars
Permission for all except death
(no need to ask)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our souls turn into a boat of dreams [VOTG pass] - by Noah - 06-11-2017, 10:35 PM