the Rift

[OPEN] caught in the storm [birthing]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron
World's Edge Protector

Everything seemed like it happened so fast. At least to a male who really barely understands what is happening, it seemed fast. I hear Aly say she's scared, but the two women present try and calm her. I have to admit I am thankful they are here. I might be Aly's friend and she is nursing my daughter, but when it comes to child birth I am mostly, okay completely ignorant. They seemed to be doing a much better job of comforting and calming her than I was anyway.

I stay where I am, only looking between Aly, Lyanna, and Amaris. Alanna wasn't finding any healers which was frustrating her greatly. They were needed at times like this!

But then, the child slides into the world. I smile, nuzzling Sarai gently. That was the one thing I can understand, how precious the child was. "Rise, Alysanne, m'lady. It is time to greet your daughter." Amaris was right. Alyanne needed to stand up. Both girls needed to nurse. I move carefully to stand up again, grunting only slightly as my wound stretches painfully. I take a few steps backward, giving the mother and daughter room. Sarai cries softly at my side, not understanding why I wouldn't let her go forward.

"Aaron talks"
"Alanna speaks"

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
caught in the storm [birthing] - by Alysanne - 05-21-2017, 11:50 AM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Amaris - 05-23-2017, 06:33 AM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Lyanna - 05-23-2017, 01:31 PM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Aaron - 05-23-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Alysanne - 05-23-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Zoeya - 05-23-2017, 08:07 PM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Amaris - 05-24-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Lyanna - 05-26-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Aaron - 06-01-2017, 08:51 PM