the Rift

[PRIVATE] bonfire hearts

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

I S O P I A

His answer is reasonable and rationale, and Isopia silently marvels at just how well leadership suits him. Once upon a time he was a mere boy, tripping over his words talking about one day being a king. And now here he is, the Indomitable, putting duty before love.

She can, and does, respect that. 

"I am not sure how much our child - or children - will be like me; whether they will inherit my mind or not. But even I had difficulty with my mother and father living in two different places. It made certain aspects of my youth...strained. But I see no need to do that." She pauses, thinking of all the work she recently did in the Edge. Her time with the Goddess, the quest she'd helped them with, the hottub she'd made. She very much doubted the Throat would require a hottub given how warm it always that. That, and she no longer had the ability to create one on her own anyways.

"I will come with you." Isopia says, at first her voice sterile and academic. It is a logical decision, and although the thought of spending more time with and around Volterra is a pleasant thought, for a moment that emotion does not creep into her voice. But then, "It will be ... nice, I think. To be in the Throat." Her eyes raise, looking to his ruby sockets, full of confirmation that he feels the same. "With you." 

A smile tugs at her lips, as Isopia inhales deeply, feeling the pull of this new decision she has made. But what now? Does she immediately go back with him? Should she tell Aly first? And the Moon Goddess? 

"I was the Word's Edge Seer...I am not sure what use I can be to the Throat. I'm sure you will know where I fit into your ranks better than I." Her large shoulders rise and fall. She has enjoyed her Seer/Storyteller ranks in the Edge and the Falls, but supposes that she's fairly well versed in all ranks. She's been a warrior, a crafter, and has the ability to become a healer too should the need arise. 

Image Credits
Coded by Space!

Messages In This Thread
bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-22-2017, 02:04 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Isopia - 05-23-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-23-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Isopia - 05-23-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-24-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Isopia - 05-24-2017, 02:30 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-25-2017, 12:35 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Isopia - 05-25-2017, 12:58 PM
RE: bonfire hearts - by Volterra - 05-25-2017, 02:30 PM