the Rift

[OPEN] STEP RIGHT UP, STEP RIGHT UP! [Festival Game]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
Approaching the ring toss with a wary eye, I can’t help but wonder if my blade brother had gone mad himself, when I see one of the “targets” which Wessex has chosen for the event. While there is something to be said about tier teamwork in the combination of Basin muscle lined up to have hand made hoops tossed at their faces, there is also a definite lack of concern given to the fact that one of their line won’t stop giggling.

Glad I seem to be the first to arrive, I do what any good Lord would do; I take the loop on the ground in front of the shortest distance, and brace myself when the time arises to toss the loop at old giggle fits herself. Wondering if it will be as explosive as I both hope and hope doesn’t happen (its hard being responsible, guys) I push those thoughts aside as I focus on the target in front of me.

With a casual toss of the ring, having never done anything like this before, I certainly hope that I’m decent at it, not liking the idea of being a total boob in front of everyone I know.

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: STEP RIGHT UP, STEP RIGHT UP! [Festival Game] - by Rikyn - 06-01-2017, 10:30 AM