the Rift

[OPEN] STEP RIGHT UP, STEP RIGHT UP! [Festival Game]

Maude Posts: 140
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Yearling
Bunnie

With so many things to do, the girl left the song-laden atmosphere of the main gathering to peruse the various attractions alongside the lake, before the sun began to truly descend behind the mountains, and night flooded the vale with shadow. Most interested in the games, the young lady with ivy entwined in her thickly braided mane and tail trots towards the attraction which seems the most interesting to her.

Lining up behind the others already here, she awaits her turn, casually looking about at the other nearby events. That wolf game over there looked fun, too, she thinks, before her attentions are gathered by the many-horned, deep voiced woman seemingly running this event. Making her way over towards the waiting rings and lines quickly, wary of upsetting such a tough looking woman, the filly smiles sweetly at the mare, and she takes her position, after picking up the ring waiting at her hooves.

Sweeping her eyes over the line up, she can’t help but feel a cold fear rise in her belly at the sight of the white mare, as she looks just like one of those strangers her daddy had always warned her so much about. The handsomely smiling blue roan stallion, however, makes her romantic heart do a small pitter patter, because he was certainly a Knight to defeat such a witch as the pale stranger.

Tossing her hoop at the first target with what she hopes to be a precision throw, the girl looks at Wessex after she’s done with an eager smile.

How was that?” she asks with perked ears and a good measure of cheer (even if she'd sucked), sure that the person running the event would be the best judge of her efforts.

& I know that God exists
’cause I’m holding her in my arms
Art by neverrmind @ DA
Hold onto this lullaby, even when the music's gone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: STEP RIGHT UP, STEP RIGHT UP! [Festival Game] - by Maude - 06-09-2017, 11:24 AM