Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
I want to try everything.

Why?

Why not?

You didn't even want to come.

I know, but now that we're here I may as well make the most of it.

And 'trying everything' will make most of it?

Yes.
The final conclusion is delivered with conviction. The pair had wandered between each stand, so far mostly just avoiding the designated 'dance floor' - it seemed to be attracting a crowd, and the dragonmare didn't like crowds containing more unknown people than known. She knew that the only way to know more people was to meet them, but by the same token, she also knew that she wasn't feeling socially 'up' to meeting too many new faces at such an event.

So she wandered, giving each stand her attention, watching, listening, enjoying the jovial atmosphere, containing her awe of the sparked attendance of the God of Time and Spark, having her mental discussions with Dramyrth (who went from stand to stand with her, rarely leaving his spot atop her withers all the while).

She was pleased that she recognised some of them, at least, please that not all were strangers in this cold, northern clime, pleased that perhaps her appearance would not cause as much upset as it might have had she been an Outcast wandering in, without a home, without a purpose, without any allies or friends to call her own. Amaris had been unwittingly networking as she worked diligently to ever improve her herd, and it meant that she felt slightly more comfortable in this intensely social situation than she otherwise would have.

The 'ring toss' was a curious event, one that she could not help but associate with the Basin's former claims to racism and unicorn-only membership. But then, surely if they were supremacists, they would not be willing to allow all their guests to throw woven rings at their various horned body parts? I need to let go of the past and focus on the present, the dragonmare scolded herself, even before Dramyrth could say anything, aiming to do just that, and enjoy herself all the while.

She watched Rikyn (the Lord of the Basin, apparently) take his turn, and then Maude, and with a playful wink to the yearling nurse, she followed suit, collecting a hoop and tossing it at the designated target, before moving aside to allow the next participant to take part in the game.
Daniel Schiersner @ flickr & larfsalot @ deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
RE: STEP RIGHT UP, STEP RIGHT UP! [Festival Game] - by Amaris - 06-12-2017, 11:49 PM