Unclaimed
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 4 years
Kiwi
Weighed down, I've been weighed down
Underneath this skin,
waiting to hear my name again
I'm sorry, nothing can hold me
I adore you still but I hear them calling
Light footsteps make little sound on what was left of the autumn grass but a shadow moves about under the moonlight. Had it not been for her pale chestnut and white body, she would have been seemingly invisible but her eyes seemed to glisten beneath the white light above.

Gwen was far lost in thought to even realize where she was going but without hesitation her hooves carried her down a well traveled, beaten down path. The dust behind her was minimal for she was merely walking but it seemed to catch the wind and swirl away just as fast as her mind had hours ago. Hardy hooves were being worn thin, tired of travel but willing to go just a little further but they seemed to have a mind of their own tonight as she swam back to her family in a heap of emotional memories. Memories of her homeland and the bloodshed flashed across her mind.

The young mare shook her head to clear her thoughts, what happened was in the past and she needed to keep those memories at bay. What she needed..no what she hoped for by coming to this new land was that she'd find a home. Pausing for a small rest, she glanced around with her bright purple eyes glancing up at the stars, the view of them easy to see. They were beautiful..then again all stars were. Gwen remembered as a child being so fascinated by them but now? They were merely pretty. Balls of light millions of miles away to just admire.

"Where do I go from here?.." She wondered aloud to herself as she glanced around the forest.

Speech
Come play with my babe!
Table by Frost

Messages In This Thread
Starlight calls - by Gwen - 05-25-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: Starlight calls - by Astarot - 05-26-2017, 02:09 AM