the Rift

[OPEN] Resignation

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

I S O P I A

There wasn't time to be uncomfortable at Alysanne calling ehr my dear, as the mare quickly moved on to mentioning (and displaying) her joy at Isopia's new family. Isopia hadn't actually thought of it like that before. She was going to be a mother, yes. Going to have Volterra's child ... but she'd never really taken into account that that implied they were going to be a family. A small smile tugged at her lips as she nodded in Aly's direction. "Thank you for understanding. And you're of course welcome in the Throat anytime."

Amaris' appearance was not as surprising as the words she offered. Isopia turned her large body towards the draconic mare trying to hide the uncomfortable coldness that was welling up inside of herself. She wasn't good at this sort of thing. Not at goodbyes, not at having friends, not at being missed. Swallowing, the demigoddess tried to keep the smile on her face though it dimmed some what from her eyes. "The Throat is not so very far-" She began, wishing she could just melt away into the darkness. But even though granite had begun to wander silently up her limbs, that was the closest to a disappearing act as she would get. "-it isn't like we'll never see each other again." She manages after a moment, not really knowing how to respond to the dragon-mare's words.

Lyanna's interruption is welcome, and her words are more of a comfort than Isopia would have thought them to be. "I appreciate that. I was born in the Edge. It is nice to know that I can always come home, should I choose to."

The life inside of her kicks and struggles and for a moment Isopia has to close her eyes and focus on her breathing to keep from crying out. It's quite uncomfortable to have this invasive being inside of her, flailing around and stealing all of her nutrients. She hasn't felt the motherly patience that she thinks she's supposed to feel, but perhaps that is yet to come. 

Image Credits
Coded by Space!

Messages In This Thread
Resignation - by Isopia - 05-25-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: Resignation - by Yael - 05-26-2017, 09:21 AM
RE: Resignation - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 09:53 AM
RE: Resignation - by Alysanne - 05-26-2017, 10:19 AM
RE: Resignation - by Amaris - 05-30-2017, 07:07 AM
RE: Resignation - by Lyanna - 05-30-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Resignation - by Yael - 05-31-2017, 09:52 AM
RE: Resignation - by Isopia - 05-31-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: Resignation - by God of the Moon - 06-01-2017, 10:18 AM