the Rift

[THROAT] oh brother, where art thou?

Saartjie Posts: 11
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 3
ali
Saartjie

"Saartjie!"

Her gaze was immediately drawn toward the sky and she stood and watched as her brother's blue form streaked through the sky. He looked as though he were falling and for a moment Saartjie wondered if her sudden reappearance -- and beauty -- had made her poor brother faint. The shifting of his wings and legs was enough to suggest otherwise, which was only mildly disappointing.

Saartjie turned as Sunjata landed behind her, the force of it made her own legs ache. All this time and he still has not learned to land properly She thought, one ear tilting back as she regarded her brother's muscular form. "Jy moet leer om meer grasieus te land." She finally spoke, her tone pleasant despite the fact that she was scolding Sunjata. "Jy gaan uiteindelik jou bene breek." And then what would she do? What would he do?

The coloful mare's ears tilted forward when Sunjata asked if it was really her. "Wie anders sou dit wees?" She asked simply, a small smile curving the corners of her mouth. "Het jy my misgeloop, liefde?" And she walked forward, closing whatever gap Sunjata had left between them. Her neck stretched as she reached to run her muzzle along Sunjata's neck, while simultaneously tucking herself against his chest, where she belonged.

Text.
"Het jy my misgeloop, liefde?"

Translation:
Jy moet leer om meer grasieus te land - you must learn to land more gracefully
Jy gaan uiteindelik jou bene breek - you're going to end up breaking your legs
Wie anders sou dit wees - who else would it be
Het jy my misgeloop, liefde - did you miss me, love?

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
oh brother, where art thou? - by Saartjie - 05-25-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: oh brother, where art thou? - by Sunjata - 05-26-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: oh brother, where art thou? - by Saartjie - 05-30-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: oh brother, where art thou? - by Sunjata - 06-01-2017, 09:51 PM