the Rift

[THROAT] oh brother, where art thou?

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
he had been someone, before the fall.
Perhaps the idea of her being a mirage wasn’t so far-fetched. He did, after all, spend so many days surrounded by desert that it might have got into his brain that she was there when she really wasn’t. So the question was truthful as it left his lips. Still, she turned to him, and he quivered slightly in his spot. As the words left her lips in their native tongue, an amused grin left his lips as a velvet chuckle escaped. “Ek is nie met genade gebore soos jy gewees het nie.” He grinned to her, happy and wholesome.

She then spoke in response to his question, stepping forward to where the blue bird could smell the familiar scent of her as she stretched her muzzle along his neck, tucking herself into him. “My liefste, pragtige suster. Ag, hoe het ek jou gemis.” He rumbled to her, tucking his head down to pull her close, his wings extending to cover them gently. His one metal wing band glinted in the light as it crossed over his shoulder to let his electric blue feathers brush by her back.

Kom huis toe saam met my? Ek kan nie staan om aleen hier van jou te dink nie.” He pulled away slightly as he asked, his icy eyes softening with a small hint of happiness deep within their pools. He tried to search her face, to look into her gaze in the hopes she would join the family he had grown to be quite fond of back in the south.

"Talk."

Ek is nie met genade gebore soos jy gewees het nie. - I wasn’t born with grace, as you had been.
My liefste, pragtige suster. Ag, hoe het ek jou gemis. - My darling, beautiful sister. Oh how I’ve missed you.
Kom huis toe saam met my? Ek kan nie staan om alleen hier van jou te dink nie. - Come home with me? I can’t stand to think of you out here alone.

sunjata
image credits  ||  coding

@Saartjie

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
oh brother, where art thou? - by Saartjie - 05-25-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: oh brother, where art thou? - by Sunjata - 05-26-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: oh brother, where art thou? - by Saartjie - 05-30-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: oh brother, where art thou? - by Sunjata - 06-01-2017, 09:51 PM