the Rift

[PRIVATE] Comfort & Joy

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Travelling with a foal was significantly more fun than travelling alone. Zoeya, showing that she was already observant, inquired about the absence of Hemlock and Alysanne smiled down at her as she replied. “He likes to sleep in the daytime, so he’s just going to have a nap before catching up to us.” And then later, she enjoyed watching Zoeya as she danced back and forth - investigating everything that she could. And when her daughter presented her with the present of a rose - Alysanne’s joy was shining and true. She lowered her head to make it easier for the lightning girl to tuck it into her mane. “I love it!! It’s the prettiest flower I’ve ever seen, thank you my sweet.” She laughed a moment later when Zoeya asked why it was so foggy at the Edge. “I think the goddess likes it that way.” She replies with a small wink.

The adventurous filly that Alysanne was blessed with having witness too wasn’t present just yet now that they were facing the sphinx, but Alysanne didn't blame her one bit. It was a strange sight, after all. She felt the shiver run through Zoeya’s body and quickly turned to whicker softly to her, her eyes clear and unworried and hoping to show the girl that it was okay. Well, she wasn’t totally sure it was going to be okay - but the strange creature hadn’t attacked them right away and Alysanne was hopeful. In fact, the creature welcomed them. While her head turned back to the sphinx, she loosened one of her wings enough that Zoeya could move forward and underneath it if she wished.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Aenigma.” Alysanne dipped her head politely. “This is my daughter, Zoeya.” She didn’t think introducing herself was necessary if Aenigma already knew she was a queen, and hopefully that was true. “To what do we owe the honour of your summons?” Surely there were better queens than Alysanne in Helovia for this sphinx to speak to if that was all she wished.

alysanne

the devoted

@Zoeya
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Comfort & Joy - by Random Event - 05-26-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: Comfort & Joy - by Alysanne - 05-30-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: Comfort & Joy - by Zoeya - 05-31-2017, 03:35 AM
RE: Comfort & Joy - by Random Event - 05-31-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: Comfort & Joy - by Alysanne - 06-01-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: Comfort & Joy - by Zoeya - 06-05-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Comfort & Joy - by Random Event - 06-06-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: Comfort & Joy - by Alysanne - 06-11-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: Comfort & Joy - by Zoeya - 06-11-2017, 09:19 PM