the Rift

[OPEN] What the mountain did [EARTH GOD]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia is surprised at Volterra's arrival here. Wasn't he working to complete his quest? Silently she wondered if part of his hurry was to have whatever it was her Father promised him before the baby (or babies) arrived. But that he is here? He needed sand and a volcanic rock, neither of which would be found in the veins.

>>Looking after you<<, Hubris whispered into her mind, patting her neck gently and re-shuffling her cloak around her shoulders as she turns to face him. Her golden eyes take him in, please that he is here and indifferent when it comes to Hubris' suggestion that he is here to watch over her. There is so much that this pregnancy has opened up between them, and Isopia isn't always sure how to deal with the emotional implications. She doesn't need to be watched or looked after, and although the sentiment is nice, she can't help but feel slightly confined.

Even so, she is glad to see him.

"I hadn't thought of that. I just assumed he already knew." She begins, a small smile on her lips. "I was actually going to speak to him about the magic which was removed by the mountain. It feels...odd to have an open 'slot', so to speak. I feel as though I am not whole. I thought he would have a suggestion as to how to best fill it."

Using a VOTG pass to quest for: 

:: [Magic: earthxwater | Can summon rain]

isopia

in places deep with roots entwined
i live among you, well disguised

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 03:16 PM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-29-2017, 09:44 AM