the Rift

[OPEN] What the mountain did [EARTH GOD]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Of course, just as she opens her mouth to comment on his tardiness, her Father appears. Isopia's death-marked face is neutral as the God greats them both, and, as she had correctly assumed, he does indeed know about her pregnancy. The lack of surprise on his features confirms that he is not learning about this fact just now, but indeed knew previously. Before even Isopia did, perhaps.

"I suppose so." Isopia agrees, holding her breath for a moment to see if the deity will comment on what happened last time she was pregnant with Volterra's child. He doesn't however, and Isopia exhales with a smile tugging at the edges of her lips.

As her Father mentions the rain, Isopia's ears swivel forward and her quad-horned skull moves up and down decisively. "The rain is not just a sum of the water which falls.." Drawing a breath, Isopia tries to use the magic she already has to mimic the rain. However it falls in clumps and clearly comes from a source, unlike natural rain. She raises her eyes to her Father to see if he understands what she is gesturing towards. "My knowledge of the earth is complex, but my knowledge of this other aspect of you is less so. I would change that. And since one of your mountains removed magic from me, I thought this an opportune time."

Using a VOTG pass to quest for: 

:: [Magic: earthxwater | Can summon rain]

isopia

in places deep with roots entwined
i live among you, well disguised

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 03:16 PM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-29-2017, 09:44 AM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-29-2017, 12:47 PM