the Rift

pulling heaven down [open]

Keres Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

KERES

In and instant the illusion was gone. The water that had been choking her, suffocating her, had receded and Keres stood gasping on the sand as she tried to get her bearings. Breathe, breathe, breath! O' how sweet the air was in her lungs! Momentarily she could forget about Vadim's delinquency. She could forgive the poor mislead fool and jester for his pranks because of the bone that protruded from his head... and the power that percolated from his ashen body.

Though someone else moved in on her prize with killer intent!

It was enough to coax a banshee shriek in her throat that rippled powerfully into the brine atmosphere: glass crackling, ice shattering, and its pitch devastating. "How dare you harm a unicorn, filth?" the chrome sylph spat with disgust, with rage. All she saw was red now as it seeped into her being, it muddied her mind, and tainted her already tarnished soul."I will kill you." the threat was not an empty one. Keres was a possessor of demons. They curled and coiled in the pit of her belly like rampant cobras and they were ravenous. 'Feed me.' they crooned in wickedly sweet sopranos and tingling baritones. How could she deny her darkness what it craved if it meant one less flying rat in the world?

She sprung with the precision of a vengeful serpent past Vadim. Her sickly sweet purple eyes glared at Svetlana with deep rooted hatred as she attempted to slice her hoof down the side pegasus' left front leg. "Get back!" Keres snarled venomously as she lowered her head (her horn) to aim for the side of the sky rat's throat. 'Or I will end you.'

Messages In This Thread
pulling heaven down [open] - by Vadim - 11-02-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Keres - 11-02-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Svetlana - 11-02-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Vadim - 11-02-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Keres - 11-02-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Svetlana - 11-02-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Vadim - 11-03-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Keres - 11-05-2012, 11:35 AM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Svetlana - 11-05-2012, 09:56 PM