the Rift

pulling heaven down [open]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
S V E T L A N A
The StormChaser
They were all, I decided, bitches at best and at worst, my enemies. The illusion of water crashed to a halt, the air of the ocean returning to my lungs as I inhaled deeply, the sour-faced mischief-maker spitting in my face, roaring in fury and snarling and snapping like a cornered cat. I did not step back. Instead, each feather on my wings bristled, my eyes flashed with fury, and I stepped forward to the insolent colt.

Meanwhile, the other unicorn was shrieking blasphemously loud at me, striking out at my legs, a complete psycho. Fucking unicorn! I had been trying to help her! Filth. Kill you. I snarled, edging away from the angry pair, outnumbered. I narrowly missed the purple-eyed mare's lunge towards my foreleg. "Both of you should calm yourselves. I meant no harm, but I will leave now. I will say this once- if you wish to take on blood-oaths to kill me, go ahead, and you'll find yourselves dead." My eyes flick to both of them, and wings expand on either side of me, feeling the caress of the wind.

Bitches be bitches, and they'll get stitches. But not today, in this death-grip of winter. I do not want to lower my energy stores even further.

Good-bye, little horned beasts. And I leave them.

~
walk walk walk
"talk talk talk"

Messages In This Thread
pulling heaven down [open] - by Vadim - 11-02-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Keres - 11-02-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Svetlana - 11-02-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Vadim - 11-02-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Keres - 11-02-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Svetlana - 11-02-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Vadim - 11-03-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Keres - 11-05-2012, 11:35 AM