the Rift

made feral for nothin'

Chrysocolla Posts: 1
Unclaimed
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 years
tynomi

born rottin'
bored rotten

Honestly, what even was this place? Chrsyocolla plodded - yes, plodded would be the correct word as she was tired and fairly sick of this random movement - through the trees, pale green eyes looking dubiously about herself. It seemed like a trap, which could mean a break in boredom, or it could just be trees. A forest, maybe, though she couldn't see the forest through these trees - ha. She was hilarious, but anyone could tell you that. Not that she knew anyone anymore, so they'd just have to trust her word on it. If they didn't...

No, she probably wouldn't do anything to people who didn't lie to her. Honestly, Chrys didn't enjoy getting herself dirty. Being dirty showed an honesty that Chrys wasn't quite comfortable with - one could see all the mess, the pain, the disgust that made up a person. She preferred to be clean, well-groomed and without blemish or blame that any could see. Except, perhaps, for the knots and tangles the ground put in her tail, but really - she didn't want to lose it, did she? Of course not! As a foal, sob story that it is, she was taught that good girls kept their tails short, that long meant they were putting too much thought and care into their beauty and it was a sign of vanity, vanity, vanity. Well, she was a little bit vain, but she'd never admit that.

But here she was, in this place, tired and annoyed but with a pleasant smile on her face, even as she plodded. Best to look the part of lost, penitent pilgrim. After all - why not?

ooc ;; ew i hate first posts with new people bah

when i say nothing, i say everything

Messages In This Thread
made feral for nothin' - by Chrysocolla - 05-26-2017, 03:21 PM
RE: made feral for nothin' - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 04:18 PM
RE: made feral for nothin' - by Weaver - 05-26-2017, 04:26 PM