the Rift

[PRIVATE] like ashes, like ashes

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark

K I A D A
DO YOU FEEL LIKE A YOUNG GOD?

To be entirely fair, this is uncharted territory for the flame-backed mare. She has never acted on such feelings, let alone came this close. As she pressed into him, figuring that it made sense that the general area would be where his job was, she, too, was lost. And despite the embarrassment that seeped from the bull-horned man, she wasn’t the type to judge on this. They both didn’t know – they would learn together, right? That was her idea, at least, to see if this was how things worked.

She turned her head to him, looking back at him with her soft sapphire gaze beneath pale lids of ivory with a gentle smile. “I… I don’t really know either.” She admitted, hoping it might settle the nerves between them. If they were honest with one another, despite not really knowing each other, it would make the process easier. That the embarrassment growing between them would dissipate as soon as they made it work.

Kiada tried to lean her rump into his chest once again, this time lifting her tail and swishing it lightly as if this was her idea. “Here, maybe?” She questioned him, the mood not dropping from these events despite them not knowing. She lowered her head then, as if to try and challenge him. “I can handle your weight. My father was a King too.” She smirked, attempting to make it so Arakh would try to test her words. Hopefully this worked, otherwise she was thankful no one else was around to witness the catastrophe.

@Arakh AHHH. THEIR INNOCENCE

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
like ashes, like ashes - by Kiada - 05-26-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: like ashes, like ashes - by Arakh - 05-27-2017, 08:39 AM
RE: like ashes, like ashes - by Kiada - 05-27-2017, 10:10 PM
RE: like ashes, like ashes - by Arakh - 05-30-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: like ashes, like ashes - by Kiada - 06-03-2017, 06:21 PM
RE: like ashes, like ashes - by Arakh - 06-04-2017, 08:14 AM