the Rift

[OPEN] The future unveiled [FESTIVAL]

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu
ÖDE
Öde watched with some mild interest as the festival began and dancing and laughter filled the Basin's icy halls. He might have been more inclined to partake if not for the fact he had a booth to station soon - such is the weight of duty.

He's never been one much for parties though. If he thought about it, truthfully he just hadn't had many to attend and make his mind up about them. Maybe if he had a mare he was chasing too they'd be a good opportunity to talk or dance with her, but alas he only had his gods and his stomach to give him comfort. For him, it is enough.

With a frosty exhale the dark stallion turned from the open centre and made his way to the booth they had erected not long ago. It was a beautifully woven tent, capable of housing two horses, though it'd be tight. Mostly he intended to stick his head out a large flap, like a window, and conduct business in his shrouded throne of mystery.

"LOOKING FOR LOVE OR FORTUNE? I CAN SEE WHAT YOUR FUTURE HOLDS, STEP ON UP!" Öde beckoned with a loud bellow.

As he settled in for a wait, tipping one of his hind hooves onto its toe, Öde grinned. Reading the future of mortals was certainly a godly thing, and even if it was beyond his realm of actual powers, he could certainly devise some clever shit to say.
I have become DEATH
the destroyer of worlds.
image credits

Festival booth - fortune telling
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Öde - 05-27-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Ingrid - 05-28-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Amaris - 05-31-2017, 08:02 AM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Beloved - 05-31-2017, 11:40 AM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Canaan - 06-08-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Maude - 06-09-2017, 11:45 AM