the Rift

[MEETING] Whiskey neat

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

A M P E R E

Departing from the private conversation with Vezer and Volterra, Ampere slipped back into the party that was still fully underway. @Reichenbach was due to start his song, but Ampere sidled over to him and kindly asked him to wait for a moment. Although she was mostly done celebrating for the night given the news she had obtained, she would not stop them from doing so. She did however need their minds before they became too addled with ale.

"DRAGON'S THROAT!" she bugled out to them all, the edges of her body dissipating into sparks for a moment with the energy she put into the gusto of her shout. "We're making merry, and we honor the Sun in our glee and our prosperity. There is none better than the DRAGON'S THROAT, AND WE WILL CELEBRATE IT ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT!" she roared, wings flaring as she praised them all. She paused then, waiting for a silence to settle again. "Lend me your ears for a moment though, I've some important announcements." She grinned, for she was happy still.

"Please congratulate SYRENA for her promotion to Forger! Offer your same hearty cheers for SUNJATA, who is promoted to Sleuth!" She looked over for Volterra's approach and his promotions and mention of the morning patrol.

GOT THE DREAMER'S DISEASE

katanimate.deviantart.com

@Volterra first please
@Syrena to Forger
@Sunjata to Sleuth

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Whiskey neat - by Ampere - 05-28-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: Whiskey neat - by Volterra - 05-29-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Whiskey neat - by Isopia - 05-29-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Whiskey neat - by Sunjata - 05-30-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: Whiskey neat - by Astarot - 05-30-2017, 11:56 PM
RE: Whiskey neat - by Gulliver - 06-03-2017, 08:32 AM
RE: Whiskey neat - by Arakh - 06-04-2017, 07:43 AM
RE: Whiskey neat - by Syrena - 06-08-2017, 04:07 PM