the Rift

[OPEN] These wolves don't bite [Festival Game]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
'Cawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,' came the loud, obnoxious, unruly greeting from the dragonking's throat, as he recognised Raven and Weaver. Amaris did what she could to hush him, but amusement was evident as she obliged to his desire to get closer to them, to see what game it was they offered, to maybe try and win, though just what they were winning was yet to be determined.

Prizes didn't matter anyway, the dragonmare, though fond of shiny things, wasn't much of a collector of trinkets or jewels that did not serve a specific purpose - the amulet woven into the depths of her mane attested to that. Dramyrth had a hovel somewhere in the Edge were he hoarded various things, but compared to some, his collection was nothing.

Amaris greeted the raven-mare and her raven companion with a bright smile, pleased to see the painted figure healed - they had both been rather scorched at their initial meeting.

The dragonmare watched the young filly have a go first, easily noting the similarities between she and the steed who had been eyeing her off earlier, watching with kind amusement as the belle clumsily stuck her tail onto her target.

Our turn, Dramyrth hummed excitedly, and Amaris had to correct him. My turn. No cheating. She commanded him to not give her any clues, as Raven expertly tied off her blindfold. Dramyrth huffed slightly, before sliding down from her withers to watch from the ground, resolutely turning his back on the game to prove that he would not be able to direct her 'even if he wanted to'.

With a tail in her mouth and a vague sense of where she was meant to go, the dragonmare stepped forth, giggling a little bit under her breath as she thought just how foolish she must look, but she tried to complete the game anyway, touching the tail to the pine-wolf, hoping it stuck as she withdrew and shook the blindfold free of her tiara, to view her efforts, and offer a final wry grin to the host of this game.
Daniel Schiersner @ flickr & larfsalot @ deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
RE: These wolves don't bite [Festival Game] - by Amaris - 06-01-2017, 05:42 AM