the Rift

[OPEN] These wolves don't bite [Festival Game]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
Admittedly, this is not the sort of game I would usually participate in, but Gwyn is here, as is the dragon-mare. Making eye contact with her again if she turns to allow me to do so, I plan to talk to her once our turns are up, and I don’t have to be worried about either of us being interrupted.

Stopping at the pile of strips to pick up my own marker, I pay little attention to what color I pull out. Arriving alongside her with a smile, I look down at her before gesturing to the pine wolf, belatedly noticing that my cloth scrap is white, with pink polka dots. Great, I think to myself, meaning to swap it out before my turn comes up.

"Which one is yours, Gwyn?" I ask her, genuinely interested.

When she answers and I go to switch out my cloth, however, there is suddenly Raven in my face. With a clamorous bird noise and a wild flapping of his wings, he does as his companion has told him to do to whoever is next in line – which I adamantly try and refuse.

"No, stop it, bad bird!" I mutter at him and swat with my horn and muzzle, but damn it if Raven isn’t a complete badass at blind folding people; I’ll try to remember that for the future, if we ever need to kidnap someone, clandestine style. Hurrying back towards the pine wolf so I have a clue where I am before he completely cuts off my field of vision, I murmur under my breath (so Gwyn won’t hear my lackluster language): "Oh for fucks sake, alright. I’m going, I’m going!"

Sticking the polka-dotted, ultra-feminine tail wherever, because at this point I don’t care, I grumpily shake off the blindfold and stalk my way back towards the sidelines, and look about for the half dragon again. If I see her, I’ll make my way over, interested in learning her perspective of the histories of our people, if she’s amicable to it.

[ OOC: You can just tell me no but ;D would you mind having a thread with Rikyn and Amaris moving from here soonish? :D ]

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

@Amaris

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: These wolves don't bite [Festival Game] - by Rikyn - 06-01-2017, 10:53 AM