the Rift

[OPEN] These wolves don't bite [Festival Game]

Maude Posts: 140
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Yearling
Bunnie

Getting into line at the wolf, next, Maude quickly sees Amaris, and shouts a cheerful greeting to her, well before her cloven hooves carry her to her older friend’s side. If the dragon-mare thought of Maude as such was a mystery to the filly, but, ever since they had played tag at the river, the cremello and ginger maiden had taken a fast liking to the gold. As any who had earned this title were quick to learn, it didn’t matter from that point on if they thought Maude was annoying, like Kiada or Zubari seemed to, some days: she would always be there, with a happy smile, and a hello.

Hello miss Amaris!” she happily quips, the festival seeming to have been the perfect medicine for a girl missing her father (at least until she got home again). With an earnest bob of her muzzle, after inspecting the purpose of the wolf and the cloth strips, she looks to her newfound friend. “I’ll bet you get yours close.

Cheerfully bounding forward when her time comes, the filly grabs a cloth along the way – green, just like the silk binding about her tail, and some of the layers of her magical cloak. Lifting her chin and face towards Raven, the bird scarcely has the time to tie the blindfold in place before she is surging forward, eagerly nudging and groping with her nose. Shoving the cloth where she thinks the wolf’s hind end is, she slowly steps backwards a few paces, before looking at the pine-branch creature with wide, hopeful eyes.

If you’re tossing & you’re turning,
& you just can’t fall asleep,
I’ll sing a song beside you. and if you ever forget
how much you really mean to me, every day,
I will remind you.

Art by neverrmind @ DA

@Amaris for direct talkings to
Hold onto this lullaby, even when the music's gone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: These wolves don't bite [Festival Game] - by Maude - 06-09-2017, 11:33 AM