the Rift

[OPEN] Healing [God of the Sun]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

Quick reply so Maren can reply one more time <3

Although the God normally appeared in a pillar of fire and signaled to all around that he had come to the earth once again, today he appeared in a mere handful of sparks and smoke. Ash fell from his wings, and his eyes, normally molten and clear, today appeared like the sky above a volcano. Still, he was handsome and serene, and though his gaze was tired and heavy, he still gazed upon his diviner with a look of love and admiration.

“Maren.” He said softly, shaking some residual soot from his wings, rolling the r of her name with a perfect elongated curl. “It has been too long." The deity smiled to indicate that this was not his way of chastising her, but merely a comment on how long it had been since he had left his post and come to speak to the Dragon's Throat. So much had happened, but also so little. The tiger-striped mare had asked what guidance he could offer them regarding recent events, which could only be a reference to Kaos.

The God sighed.

“Whatever Kaos pretends to be, he is powerful. He evades our detection at everyturn." The God's lips uncharacteristically tilt down in a frown. “I have no idea what to make of him, or what his plans are. All I can tell you is what you already know. All I can advise is what you would do anyways: be watchful, be bold, and protect one another."

At the reference to the island, the God again sighed. His daughter had been the one to want to heal it, but then she had been sent away. The Sun wasn't even sure the others were as concerned with it as she had been. “If that is still a priority then I'm sure we can come to some arrangement. How would you have the island healed?"

Glancing around, the God looked for Ampere or Volterra, sure that they would have thoughts on this issue.

god of the sun

Messages In This Thread
Healing [God of the Sun] - by Maren - 05-29-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: Healing [God of the Sun] - by God of the Sun - 05-29-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Healing [God of the Sun] - by Volterra - 05-29-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: Healing [God of the Sun] - by Isopia - 06-01-2017, 10:35 AM
RE: Healing [God of the Sun] - by Maren - 06-02-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: Healing [God of the Sun] - by Ampere - 06-05-2017, 10:04 PM
RE: Healing [God of the Sun] - by God of the Sun - 06-06-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: Healing [God of the Sun] - by Volterra - 06-08-2017, 02:01 PM