the Rift

oh.

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
Agnodice’s reaction takes Wessex by surprise, wet eyes and panting breath acid to the Haruspex’s practical, stoney heart. Weakness, other than acknowledging physical pain, is not usually in her repertoire. But her unassuming, genuine despair, her desperation and signs of need have an effect on the horned woman - why, the cream colored maiden could move mountains with her tears, if Wessex were at the bulldozer’s helm.

“Ah, I’m sorry, I only meant -” but she stops herself before babbling away, choosing instead to follow Astarot’s statemement with her own murmurs. “No, we won’t leave.”

Silence falls amongst them again, and Wessex begins to grow uneasy, thoroughly uncomfortable with the lust that battles with her desire to find a simple solution, which defies her tendency to push away complex emotions. She is a soldier at heart: eat, sleep, drink, fight, remain a virgin, repeat ad nauseam. A warrior priestess of sorts now, but all in all, perhaps a like-minded mouthpiece for a God with no more fucks to give. Finally, finally, Agnodice says something, and again, it is Wessex’s job to be unusually comforting.

“The good thing is that no one’s asking you to make a permanent, life-changing decision right now. You could try out another herd for a while, see if it suits you - the Basin has open arms for talented, smart, mares.” See, she can say that now, because she has the power to accept and deny members, and that is something she will definitely put to good use now. Astarot is kind enough to mention her own herd, but she is not so kind as to return the favor. It’s nothing personal, Wessex just doesn’t want to travel half a continent to see this pretty little flower-spouting lady again. And they need a softer touch in the herd sometimes, amongst the assholes and the crazies, the hard-asses and the snark.

They’re a fun bunch. And she wouldn’t say no to a roommates for awhile… her new quarters are quite expansive.

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

@Agnodice  
@Astarot  
I feel like I have to apologize for her every post XD
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
oh. - by Agnodice - 05-31-2017, 12:59 AM
RE: oh. - by Astarot - 05-31-2017, 04:12 AM
RE: oh. - by Wessex - 06-01-2017, 07:50 AM
RE: oh. - by Agnodice - 06-01-2017, 10:16 PM
RE: oh. - by Astarot - 06-02-2017, 02:44 AM