the Rift

The Ground Walks, with Time in a Box

Vahana Posts: 7
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3
Yoko
As sturdy as she was, Vahana was beginning to feel the aftermath of her tumble in her limbs. Blood slowly oozed from a dirt-covered cut on her knee. There were probably a few other nicks here and there on her body, but she did not bother to inspect them. She wasn’t in pain, exactly, but she was beginning to feel weary from her travels in addition to, well, the feeling you get after passing out and tumbling down a hillside. Fortunately the grass cushioned her fall.

Vahana did not quite know how to respond to Wessex’s question, mainly because she did not know where she was going herself. She didn’t even know where she was. She did not know exactly how she had arrived at this place, aside from that she had descended from the mountains. She was completely and utterly lost, and for once, she did not mind. The knowledge that she must not be anywhere close to home somewhat put her at ease, because she did not want to go back.

Even if there was a small amount of concern budding at the back of her cranium, her expression did not show it. The mare was surprised at her own compose, and even lack of worry regarding the matter. Vahana had expected more. At first, she must admit, wandering alone with no sense of direction had made her slightly uneasy. Now she felt very free, surprisingly; she was free as a bird - free from her past, free from her uncle’s herd, although there were several faces she regretted leaving behind. The world was a canvas that was all her own, and she had yet to figure out how she was going to go about painting it.

But first thing was first. She would find out where exactly she was.

“I appreciate the offer but I don’t think I will be needing directions. Seeing as you are most likely more familiar with this land than I, would you mind telling me, what is this place? ” Vahana inquired, with a tip of her head. This odd mare, Wessex as she called herself, seemed agreeable enough that Vahana guessed she wouldn’t mind answering a few questions.

@Wessex
No worries! My posts definitely aren't the best either, haha.

Messages In This Thread
The Ground Walks, with Time in a Box - by Vahana - 05-31-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: The Ground Walks, with Time in a Box - by Vahana - 06-03-2017, 02:39 PM