the Rift

The Ground Walks, with Time in a Box

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
What wasn’t previously evident is now, as Vahana stands and reveals signs of, well… something. A dark mass around the mare’s knees indicates blood, but the wound is older, and doesn’t seem to be a threat at the moment. Wessex’s eyes narrow as she takes the injury in - clumsiness, attack, or something else? If she was attacked while on Helovian soil, that is worrisome, but she’s seen others in worse states of distress and dishevelment, so the Haruspex isn’t too terribly worried at the moment.

Wessex nods curtly, horned head dipping up and down in a short, efficient manner. “This is Helovia, a rather large land which is comprised of three herds and other areas. We are generally friendly and open to newcomers - I am still in my first year here and don’t intend to leave anytime soon.” Not with the recent promotion to God’s mouthpiece, that is. Seems one of the big guys upstairs want her to stick around, and the battlemaid is happy to comply. “I live in the north.” She’s hesitant to give too many specifics, just because she doesn’t want to seem to be trying to persuade Vahana to stay, if she doesn’t want to.

Neediness isn’t cool, and we all know Wessex is as cool as a cucumber (Hahaha, right).

“Where did you come from?” Might as well see what’s going on beyond the insulating bubble of Helovia.

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

@Vahana
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
The Ground Walks, with Time in a Box - by Vahana - 05-31-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: The Ground Walks, with Time in a Box - by Wessex - 06-04-2017, 04:17 PM