the Rift

[OPEN] breaking through the atmosphere

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
dragonborn
Dramyrth, whilst originally thinking Iye might be worthy of a snippet of his esteem, immediately changed his mind as the steed labelled him a pet. The dragon shot an intense glare at the stallion, scaled lips curling to reveal his many teeth, not all of which were free from blood - he had just returned from hunting, after all. His soft, happy purring evolved easily into grumbles and growls of distaste, as he shifted his weight and suddenly seemed to become bigger, more imposing (he was already imposing enough, being a golden male dragon after all).

"Hush, Dramyrth, he knows not the truth yet," Amaris murmured over her shoulder, and whilst the growls quietened, nothing much else changed about his posture. "Nay, he is no pet but more of a companion. We are joined by a bonding of souls, unbreakable as far as I am aware. There are many of them in this land, of varying species and breeds; you might find yourself bonded someday in the future," she supplied easily, ignoring the persistent rumbles from the golden dragon upon her withers.

Alysanne arrived not long after, and the dragonmare greeted her with a warm smile and low whicker, simultaneously pleased and always in awe of the queen's ability for promptness and kindness despite the hefty weight of leadership she carried. Amaris was daughter of the DragonHeart, a longstanding queen of seemingly eons ago now, she knew well enough the duties of a leader often stole one away from everything else going on - she certainly did not envy Alysanne her rank, not even for a second.

"Well met, Alysanne," the dragonmare offered in warm tones, smiling all the while. "Iye just arrived through the Threshold, and upon hearing about the Edge, followed me home." Golden eyes turned back to him, quietly curious, probing. "Have you thought more about what rank you might be interested in?" He had proclaimed himself an insufficient warrior already, but not communicated what else he might be interested in - Amaris thought the Sneak ranks might suit him best, with his devious smile and sharp wits, he could surely do anything he put his mind to.

@Iye @Alysanne
sky above me — earth below me
and fire within me
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
breaking through the atmosphere - by Amaris - 06-01-2017, 06:21 AM
RE: breaking through the atmosphere - by Alysanne - 06-04-2017, 03:03 PM
RE: breaking through the atmosphere - by Iye - 06-07-2017, 01:17 PM
RE: breaking through the atmosphere - by Amaris - 06-13-2017, 01:52 AM