the Rift

[PRIVATE] colour us impressed

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne’s attention focused on her friend when Lyanna mentioned that she had news - her green eyes turning away from the forest around them and towards her. A frown clouded her expression when she explained that Yael had translated the symbols on Kaos’ altar - and they weren’t what she would have expected. Despite Isopia’s news that the Goddess wanted them to all keep an open mind, she was having trouble believing that Kaos was bringing peace. “Well that’s… interesting.” Her voice was distant and troubled as she rolled the translation over in her mind.

Later, if they had time, she would like to discuss the matter in detail - but for now she was thankful for the distraction that Hemlock and Amaris’ appearance provided.

Alysanne couldn’t help but chuckle lightly at Amaris’ remarks about Hemlock’s distaste for dragons - and the little owl huffed in agreement where he perched on a branch nearby. He disliked dragons greatly but Amaris wasn’t just a dragon - and anyone who helped out his bonded was officially in his good graces. “He’s grown fond of you though, there is no doubt about that.” Alysanne spoke quietly to clarify, after Lyanna had answered and explained that nothing was amiss.

And then it was down to business. “We think you have great promise as a healer, Amaris, and we were hoping you’d be interested in taking the vacant Moon Doctor position. I know your studies have been in the Philosopher ranks, and if you wish you can certainly remain there, but there aren’t many that are naturally suited for healing. I’ll forever be thankful for your help when I needed it during my daughter’s birth - you were calm when I wasn’t, and wouldn’t let me argue when it was going to cause more damage. That is exactly what we need in our doctors.”

alysanne

the devoted

coding by Kyra | image by memuii

@Amaris
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
colour us impressed - by Alysanne - 06-01-2017, 04:21 PM
RE: colour us impressed - by Amaris - 06-04-2017, 07:12 AM
RE: colour us impressed - by Lyanna - 06-07-2017, 07:55 AM
RE: colour us impressed - by Alysanne - 06-11-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: colour us impressed - by Amaris - 06-13-2017, 12:29 AM
RE: colour us impressed - by Lyanna - 06-13-2017, 09:37 AM