the Rift

[OPEN] Maximum Effort [Festival Race]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Not the five feet of water to your chin

Laughing at the salacious invitation from Albrecht to join in on his race, I make my way that direction, having waited for the duration of the evening for just this moment. Having participated in a race as a foal, and very nearly winning it, the love of galloping for the lead had forever been instilled in me (even if, for that race, I’d been a goat). My amusement drops away slightly, however, when I make my way to where he has prepared the starting line, to discover that the race is not where we had initially discussed.

With eyebrows skeptically raised as I look down the hazardous trail he has selected instead of the natural, even footed track around the shore of the lake, I wonder if he’s not trying to kill the contestants. Potholes, muddy puddles, boughs, and more litter the path from here, and that is just as far as I can see at this point. Sighing as I look over at him with one ear tilted back, I think my face lets on more about how I really feel than my words do.

"This isn’t the lake, Albrecht," I state of the obvious, my lips quirking into a smile as I make my way to his starting line regardless. Casting a joke his way while I wait for the others to get it together and line up, so we can get this shindig started, I find it hard to remain frustrated with the change of plans, when presented with the chance to have a bit of fun for once. "Were you scared I’d kick everyone’s asses if the track was easy, or something?"

but the inch above the tip of your nose.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Maximum Effort [Festival Race] - by Albrecht - 06-02-2017, 09:11 AM
RE: Maximum Effort [Festival Race] - by Rikyn - 06-07-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Maximum Effort [Festival Race] - by Maude - 06-09-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: Maximum Effort [Festival Race] - by Canaan - 06-12-2017, 09:44 PM