the Rift

[OPEN] the fire in your heart is out

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
well someday soon when the spring brings the sun
i'll sleep, i'll finally
feel better when the winter's gone
sikeax
Get it all out of your system before it’s too late. Seoul’s eyes won’t leave her, slightly judgement but more confused, questioning her logic as Hobgoblin’s eyes burn with hate and forewarning, because now that Sikeax has become everything that’s ever going to matter to him in his life, seeing her going back into the dragon’s den kills him. It crumples up the steel of his heart and melts the logic in his brain. It rips his soul apart and leaves him battered and broken, wondering why this is a good decision.
“They not love You.” Eyes closed shut as tight as they’ll go, bleeding tears as they strain. The agony of the reminder comes back in and hits hard, leaving a faint whimper in Seoul’s throat that she barely catches. It doesn’t have to be like this, but it does, because Hobgoblin is never gonna love her the same if she doesn’t let him tear her down.
So, the entire time that his thoughts go through her head, she tells herself that it’s out of love and care, that he just wants what’s best for her.
“They say no. Sia left. Sia failed. Sia no longer want live in Throat.”
It doesn’t feel her’s when he says it so coldly, malice lacing around the three letters and sinking deep into their core. What used to be something so special and loving between the two of them has become nothing more than a way for him to draw out the most of her in the shortest amount of time, to strike the deepest so that she’ll crumble in just the right way that she won’t want to do this.
Volterra will let me in. He won’t reject me.
“Ampere Sultana too.”

She spares a few seconds to think over how he choses to use her true name instead of a haphazardly made nickname, how it probably means something stronger in the long run when it comes to how the Rougarou feels about the small Pegasus. Any extra thoughts are discarded with a shrug of the shoulders, Seoul humming a piece of her confusion into the mix as her world draws out into a confusing mix of emotions and silence.
“I don’t think they’re going to turn me away.”
“If? What do?” There’s an accusing sensation to his words, burrowing into her skin as if he wants to remind her of everything she did leading up to now.
“Then I guess we’ll go live with Rikyn.”
Another idea that he’s not particularly fond of, and one that makes Seoul chirp with worry. While her experiences with the northern herd are all positive, the cold in the air isn’t something she can feel herself before very overjoyed about. Except, the Dragon’s Throat is only across a long stretch of water, one that makes her whine at the idea of crossing but nonetheless wins her curiosity over tenfold, and the majority of Sikeax’s memories relating to it is positive.
He shoots her a look that runs his hate down his face like raindrops, coloured black as his nose wrinkles up in a disgusted position. “If you hate everything I do, then why don’t you go?
It strikes a cord and all of them know it, Seoul tucking into herself as the situation heightens into Hobgoblin recoiling in disbelief, fear slipping into the soup of emotions as anger tries to take control.
All he can do is sit there in the cool, damp sand and watch her go, steadily making her way towards the beginning of the northern border of the island with Seoul clinging to her mane, head turned around to watch everything he does for her, pity and worry written across her features. Regardless of how the little dragon frets, Sikeax feels nothing, a seemingly empty void with strong features as the tide climbs up her legs.

OOC: GUESS WHO'S HOME
Hobgoblin is in his leopard seal form and lounging out in the sand behind sia, on the mainland side of the Dragon's Throat. Waiting to be re-accepted back into the Throat.

"Talk."
image credits

@Volterra, but anyone else is free to come and bother her some while she stands around and waits

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
the fire in your heart is out - by Sikeax - 06-04-2017, 01:37 PM
RE: the fire in your heart is out - by Volterra - 06-04-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: the fire in your heart is out - by Valdís - 06-04-2017, 03:07 PM
RE: the fire in your heart is out - by Sikeax - 06-04-2017, 04:55 PM
RE: the fire in your heart is out - by Volterra - 06-05-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: the fire in your heart is out - by Valdís - 06-11-2017, 06:10 PM