the Rift

[OPEN] one more stupid love song

Idolum Posts: 11
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 2
Sospes :: Common Zephyr :: Roc .A.
dreams in which i'm dying are the best i've ever had
Never trust someone who starts a conversation with 'I don't bite".

Are you getting bad vibes, Sospes?

Not necessarily.  At least from him.  His companion is....well I am wary is all.

She met his gaze, if for a moment.  His blue orbs were intense, almost piercing.  Her own gaze was blurred into a monotone, unappealing in her opinion.  In fact, everything about her was monotone.  She took a moment to sweep his yellow hue, his dark markings and over-sized horn.  It was then that she realized that the man was taller then her.  That has never happened...meeting someone who's height was more impressive then her own.  

She let her crown lift, her ears pricking at his soft tone and amused smile.  "Do you often forget?  Her head tilted, taking a moment to ponder his question.  "Doesn't everyone?  I think it's normal to confuse reality with fantasy.  My reality is filled with flight and night-"  Her words stop, her head shaking at herself.  If she talked about the nightmares, she could fling herself into one.  She cleared her throat, her grungy voice becoming clearer the more she used it.  "Someone not born with wings could fantasize about flight, and that could skew their reality."

As she spoke, her head lifted even more, meeting Kianzo's gaze.  It would seem that talking about these deep thoughts relaxed her, her body no longer trembling.  "I guess, falling...the adrenaline rush...reminds me that I am not in a fantasy.  That this is real."

This is real....Idolum was suddenly aware of how assured she spoke.  Her eyes dropped, again clearing her throat.  Sospes dug his talons into her shoulder, a look of disappointment in his ivory eyes.

Why did you stop?  That was good.

That was embarrassing.

The bird huffed out of his beak, dropping to the ground as the dog-like creature came forward.  Idolum watched as he took a step forward, his wings spread, making himself look much bigger then he really is, a shrill caw of greeting bellowing forward.

And now your embarrassing me.

Im just saying hello.

Loudly.

The mare gazed back at Kianzo, returning his grin.  "Are you in this herd?  I guess I haven't met many yet..."  Her voice trailed off, waiting for the man's response with her awkward smile.

"Speech"

OOC: @Kianzo

idolum

Messages In This Thread
one more stupid love song - by Idolum - 06-05-2017, 05:46 AM
RE: one more stupid love song - by Kianzo - 06-07-2017, 07:04 AM
RE: one more stupid love song - by Idolum - 06-07-2017, 09:57 AM
RE: one more stupid love song - by Kianzo - 06-09-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: one more stupid love song - by Idolum - 06-10-2017, 05:54 AM