the Rift

[OPEN] And The Angels Fell { Birthing }

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark

K I A D A
DO YOU FEEL LIKE A YOUNG GOD?

Healer! We need a healer!” At first Kiada wanted to ignore it. However, she managed to remember that she was a nurse now, and this is exactly what nurses did. She was to heal people, help them, though she chose to learn the art as a means of destroying others in the least messy way possible. Yet, she was inexperienced, and instead, focused on the idea that she should remain on the good side of those she lived along with. So quietly, she rose from her resting place, tired eyes looking in the direction of the sound as flames marked along her spine shifted to deer as she headed in the direction of the call.

Khairi also followed the nurse to the call, however hanging back ever so slightly in case he needed to fetch the random herbs she had collected along her travels. Easily, she made her way to the little clearing as the scent of birth flooded her nostrils. It had felt so short since she most recently smelled such a scent, when in reality it had been just above two years. Nevertheless, Kiada figured it must be a birth in which they needed a healer for. Passing along the info to Khairi, the pale vulture immediately sprung into action, returning to her cave to gather a few items to help.

As the girl broke through the treeline – clearly not in too much of a hurry – she let her eyes wash over the pale Specter and a blood red man. Moving a bit quicker now, she moved to Raeden’s side, offering a gentle smile of encouragement before her ivory marked face looked up to Calstron with a small smile of approval. “Congratulations.” She began, preparing herself in the event she’d need to look over the two children – twins, yet so different compared to herself and her brother. These two seemed to have almost nothing in common, where Kiada and Kianzo were complete mirror images of one another. “I’m only a nurse, but I can help where it is needed.” She added in, glancing over to the squirming children.

As Khairi returned, he passed by Kiada and landed on the soft earth beside Raeden’s head, his scarlet eyes hoping to look into her own as his beak held a few different herbs to help relieve the pain. “Here, I have some herbs that will help with the pain.” She answered as Khairi dropped the chamomile on the earth beside the pink mare. “How else can I help?” This time she questioned Calstron, wondering if perhaps he might have some idea of what else might be wrong. Perhaps she needed water? She chose to get the confirmation of whether or not she needed other items before she would send the pale vulture back out into the rest of Helovia.

@Raeden @Calstron

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
And The Angels Fell { Birthing } - by Raeden - 06-05-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: And The Angels Fell { Birthing } - by Akriel - 06-08-2017, 01:07 AM
RE: And The Angels Fell { Birthing } - by Kiada - 06-09-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: And The Angels Fell { Birthing } - by Lyanna - 06-11-2017, 05:01 PM
RE: And The Angels Fell { Birthing } - by Maude - 06-14-2017, 08:28 AM
RE: And The Angels Fell { Birthing } - by Raeden - 07-03-2017, 11:53 AM