Kiri Posts: 12
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0hh :: 3
Bonita

KIRI
don't hold your breath
we're jumping in
dipping in a pool of life

Kiri was in no rush and so she had begun to tease the grasses beneath her hooves with her lips. She ate a little and played a little. She looked to see grasses with tufts of seeds on them and she saw other grasses that looked like clovers, some had little purple flowers and some were bigger with prickly leaves that almost felt sharp on her lips. It caused a swift nicker to come from her throat and her entire head, horns and all, bounced in surprise. She wasn’t harmed though, instead a soft and mischievous smile crept across her lips. She used a hoof to stand on the leaf and snort at it, spraying it with air and snot. She felt proud in the little game to have defeated the nasty prinkle leaf!

She raised her head to the sound of air on feathers and hooves on the moist oreangemoon ground. The familiar dark colors alone with the teal wing tips was instantly recognizable. Kiri let out a familiar excited neigh and a smile plastered across Kiri’s face to let Lyanna know that Kiri is happy to see her. Kiri’s green eyes focused on Lyanna as she spoke and the mutual recognition was felt in her heart. Home and family mean a lot in Kiri’s culture, to have that here possibly could be just what Kiri needs to be her best and push forward in these uncertain times.

Kiri took the invitation from Lyanna to step past the threshold and early walked into World’s Edge once again. Things are mostly the same. I have been hiding mostly. There are a lot of things that I needed to think about. Between losing my world prior to arriving here and Koas weighing of everyone’s mind, I just needed some time to collect myself and my thoughts, to decide how I feel about all of it. Her smile flickered down to a ember for a moment before sparking to light as she changed her thoughts in her mind. I would like to take you up on your offer from before! Worlds Edge is the first place I thought of when I decided I wanted a whanau back. A family. I feel comfortable here… She grinned genuinely with that statement but since it was kinda sappy Kiri finished it with a bit of a sarcastic tone to lighten the statement. … it doesn’t hurt that the ocean in so close by! A lighthearted laugh escaped her lungs. Enough about me! What is new with you? You look to be in good health and spirits. Do tell! Kiri gave Lyanna her full attention, her long tail unable to keep still.

"blah blah blah."

@lyanna Haha my brain can recover from the load. I'm happy to be here though!

Please tag Kiri in posts
Force/magic allowed but Kiri wants to stay alive.
:)

Messages In This Thread
Dances and marches in the pouring rain - by Kiri - 06-06-2017, 11:33 PM
RE: Dances and marches in the pouring rain - by Kiri - 06-09-2017, 11:03 AM