the Rift

[OPEN] Autumn Snow

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

His voice is rough as it says my name, and I smile, waiting for his name in return. I don't have to wait long, and he replies with his name. Canaan. Wait! That was the name of the colt that had made his way up here and was precariously perched above the basin.

"Thats funny. I met one stranger up here, a long long time ago. He was named Canaan as well. But he was a unicorn. And seemed an easily frightened guy." I laughed, and fell silent. I was waiting for maybe more than the stallion had said. When he didn't I shifted uncomfortably, for a moment before opening my mouth. "What are you doing up here anyways? I often come up for walks myself. If you are lost, maybe I can point you in the right direction?" A smile lifted my lips hopefully, and I began to relax. The stallion seemed uninterested in harming me, and his body language suggested that he was comfortable.

An idea comes into mind. "You know, I know a very beautiful spot that overlooks the Aurora Basin. If you would like we can walk there? If not, I understand. But I should be headed back that way soon, so." I move closer to the stallion, not enroaching on his space of course, but not so far away and uncomfortable. While he had startled me initially, he seemed harmless.

"Speech goes here."

@Canaan

Glacia
Slow down, it's a science
Credit

Messages In This Thread
Autumn Snow - by Canaan - 06-07-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Glacia - 06-08-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Canaan - 06-08-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Glacia - 06-09-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Canaan - 06-09-2017, 10:42 PM