the Rift

[OPEN] Autumn Snow

Canaan Posts: 18
Aurora Basin Phantom
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 5
Silk
It seems that there would be no shortage of words tossed between us, for as I am silent, this Glacia is chatty. I stay silent as she chatters on, and even if I wanted to interrupt her it would have been difficult for her lips did not seem to stop moving. (Except, perhaps, for a supportive breath.) Not that I minded. It was enjoyable to not have the pressure of mutual exchange resting on my shoulders, and instead I listened with mild, relaxed curiosity. Another Canaan? That's unfortunate... for many reasons. I was not keen on having a duplicate - especially a 'unicorn' (that's what they're called?) duplicate. Plus, there may be added confusion as to which one is which. Deep in my thoughts I hoped that this other Canaan had vanished for good.

She wondered if I was lost, and although I did not know the area well, I felt certain that I was on the correct path to the entrance of the Basin. But she kept on, and mentioned that there was a nice overlook into the Basin, and moved closer to me. My ears slowly swiveled back, uncertain by her closeness, though my 'personal bubble' was still intact. I decided to ignore whatever it was that was happening and nodded my assent to her question. My lips part to form a reply: "Actually, the Basin is where I'm headed. I wouldn't mind seeing a different perspective." A rusty, poor smile passes over my would-be kissers as I try to look optimistic and encouraging. It works to poor effect, but at least the gist of it would be apparent.

She seemed to feel comfortable with my presence. A deep part of me feels the need to be fierce and menacing, but that part of me is so deep -- buried under lock and key, under years of self-hate and self-deprecation, that it could not possibly surface now. Instead I am the zombie, an empty shell that functions without feeling. So I shall be her amiable companion and docile friend - the image that I have presented, the one she sees me to be. I motion in the direction of the path I have been following and take steps in that direction, expecting she will guide my path. I find myself revealing, just a little bit... I had never seen a unicorn-- There's a question in the word, for confirmation that that is indeed the word for what she is. -- or pegasus until I got here. Or seen a canine following a horse around! My words are soft, a hint of embarrassment coloring them. I do not like to admit that there are some areas of the world that I do not possess knowledge of.

the
Aurora Basin
sneak

image | coding

@Glacia
You may use force with Canaan with the exception of permanent maiming or death.
OOC
Thread Tracker
Wish List
DeviantArt

Messages In This Thread
Autumn Snow - by Canaan - 06-07-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Glacia - 06-08-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Canaan - 06-08-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Glacia - 06-09-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Canaan - 06-09-2017, 10:42 PM